Position: Studio & Project Manager at DesignWorks
Role: The role has two main aspects:
1. Studio Manager: You are responsible for the day-to-day running of the studio, assigning and managing projects. You will act as the main point of contact for clients and the link with the creative team. You will work closely with the design studio to brief in projects and manage their completion on budget and on time.
2. Project Manager: You are responsible for liaising with clients and managing their requirements, from taking briefs and supplying project schedules to quotation responses.
- Studio Management
- Project Management
- Client Service
- Quotation Responses
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a creative agency is mandatory
- A third level qualification
- An understanding of the role of brand in business
- A track record of project management skills and client relationship management
- Presentation skills: You will be comfortable presenting either as part of a team or on your own
By email to email@example.com
CV and introductory note please addressed to Rocky Grennell, Managing Director